Discover Your Personal Code of Honor
In lesson five, we dove into discovering and identifying our values, which represent the essence of what’s most important to us in life. They are the things that we cannot live without. Your personal code of honor is something held internally. It’s your principles and how you show up in the world. It’s what you stand for, it’s how people perceive you, it’s your reputation, your word, and your honor.
The personal code of honor may be a brand new concept. It’s really identifying what type of woman you want to be known as, and who you truly want to BE! As you self awareness expands and you cultivate weaving these skills into your every day life, you will notice your self esteem and confidence sky rocketing. Energy alignment and energy congruence will be the name of your game. Watch as your soul vibration increases with magnetic and magical frequency.
There are three parts to discovering your personal code of honor.
- Honor and love yourself first
To honor ourselves requires us to love ourselves with complete self acceptance. This is the magnetic frequency that attracts the right people, opportunities, and circumstances, and endless magic into our life.
Our integrity is about our follow through— and being impeccable with our word, do we say yes when we mean no, or do we commit and then not follow through? It’s not enough to tap into our guidance; we are required to take daily inspired action steps towards our vision and goals. Even when it might rock the boat of our routine and disappoint the expectations of others. This is about co creating our life in a way that deeply honors our soul and cultivates our sense of purpose, divine love, unlimited joy and ultimate fulfillment.
The next part is commitment. When we are growing and changing into the new, it takes stamina, perseverance, and courage to live life in a new way. Making the commitment to ourselves can help us feel more empowered, expands our capacity for love and growth, and allows us to fulfill our souls purpose for being on this planet.
Reflective Journal Prompts
During the next seven days a portal of energy will be opened for you. Choose to create sacred moments for yourself and sit down with your journal. Start with three deep clearing breaths. Call in your “I am” presence, Mary Magdalene, and your Angels and guides. Feel their love flooding you and filling your heart space, then ask yourself, “What do I most need to know about myself, and what area of my life can benefit from positive change?” Write down your insights and information from these questions and reflections. Please bring this journal to Hawaii; we will be sharing this work together.
1. Honor and love yourself
- What does self-love mean and feel like to you?
- Is there an area in your life crying out for your love and acceptance?
- Are you doing something that you no longer want to? Find a way to let it go.
- How do you speak about yourself? What type of language do you use?
- Are there certain areas that trigger critical self talk?
- Choose new words to turn around the critical self talk
- What type of woman( reputation) do you want to be known for?
- Think of one female you admire who had/has a personal code of honor that you would like to emulate. Research them and find out everything you can. Perhaps they were a Queen, Prime minister, CEO, or they create music, fashion, movies, or started a cool business, or maybe they have special causes they work on?
- You can ask the soul of the person you admire to assist you. Whether this person is deceased or living they can still help you. Close your eyes and imagine you are connecting to them, and ask for their help and you will receive a clear yes or no from them.
- I encourage you to reflect on this: if you had a coat of arms, what symbol, colors, or words would represent you? I invite you to create a vision board and place your coat of arms—your symbol and words—on it. Find pictures, colors, and words that inspire you into your greatness each day
This is your ability and willingness to do what you say you will. Living in your integrity requires a new level of self-awareness and honesty. It will strengthen your choices and make your Yes and No’s very powerful, because it requires you to be deliberate with your available resources and what you commit to.
In what area would you like to increase your level of integrity?
Each morning you have a choice of what you will commit to. Commit to keeping your standards high, commit to facing your fears and move through them by taking an action step each day, commit to your goals and your personal development. Stretch yourself; create an accountability partner. Commit to showing up for your community even when you are messy. Commit to your greatness, to self-love, and most importantly, to treating yourself like your very best friend.
What are your top 3 commitments you are choosing? Write these below and bring your list to Hawaii. We will be honoring and witnessing each person as they make their soul declaration and commitments.
Please reach out to the group if you need support or have insights/aha’s to share Facebook!